Newsletters, Reports and Publications
- RMBR Newsletter Winter/Spring 2011 (PDF)
- RMBR Newsletter Summer 2010 (PDF)
- RMBR Newsletter Fall 2009 (PDF)
- RMBR Newsletter Fall 2008 (PDF)
- UNESCO Courier (External Link)
- UNESCO “A World of Science” Quarterly Natural Sciences Newsletter (External Link)
Find out about what researchers from around the globe come to the Riding, Duck and Porcupine Mountains in Manitoba to investigate. Discover the flora and fauna of the area and the natural and man-made phenomena that affect them. From invasive plant species and destructive insect pests to preferred owl habitat, from human/wolf interactions to bird species back from the brink of extirpation and much more. See the research and explore the results of their investigations.
Printed copies of “The Prairie Mountains” are available for purchase at the Friends of Riding Mountain Nature Shop located in the Riding Mountain National Park Visitor Centre in Wasagaming or by contacting Riding Mountain Biosphere Reserve at 1-204-848-4574.